Shopster - The geo-learning groceries list - v1.0 released
March 28th, 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Quadion has announced the release of “Shopster - The geo-learning groceries list” for the iPhone.
Shopster is a new kind of groceries list app that learns what you purchase and where, so it can remind you the next time. Whenever you check an item as purchased, Shopster learns the location where you got it. The next time you look for the same thing, a geofenced alarm will be triggered when you are near the location.
Using geo-location services provided by the iPhone, Shopster automatically creates geo-fenced alarms for the products on your groceries list.
- Autolearning of locations when checking items as purchased.
- Geofenced reminders for your products, based on your prior buying history.
- In-place editing table, for quick corrections and editions.
- Unique ruler to quickly enter the number of items you need to buy.
- Smart autocomplete, to assist you entering frequently purchased products, based on your previous history.
- Reorder items with a simple tap and hold.
- iPhone with iOS 5.0 or better.
Pricing and availability:
Shopster is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity and Utilities categories.